QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY 2022
The management and all who work at Safety-Zone Ltd are committed to providing the highest possible level of service in satisfying the requirements of their customers, suppliers and sub-contractors alike. This level of service is achieved through quality management and the adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the Company to all business relationships. In order to ensure that Safety-Zone Ltd achieve excellence in all its activities, Safety-Zone Ltd will implement a quality management system that where necessary reflects certain aspects of BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
Safety-Zone Ltd objectives, which underpin the quality management system, are,
- Working in partnership with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure that their needs are fully understood so that the right quality of service is provided, and within the specified time and in line with agreed budget.
- To strive to achieve the principle of getting it right first time, every time.
- To provide a first-rate after sales service and support which offers customers advice and support when required.
- To actively seeking customer feedback to use as a format for continuous assessment and improvement.
- The training and development of employees to ensure that they are capable of undertaking the work required to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, and in accordance with the company’s (and external) educational, health and safety, environmental, and quality standards.
- To ensure that the appropriate resources are provided in terms of facilities and relevant skills to fulfil client’s needs.
- To ensure adherence to all clients and suppliers (accredited organisations) quality objectives in relation to recorded keeping and quality monitored.
It is management’s responsibility to ensure that all quality policy and quality objectives adopted by Safety-Zone Ltd have been made known to all employees, as the success of this policy involves all staff and sub-contractors being individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
The directors are responsible for the implementation of a management structure that is based on the experience, quality, and commitment of its management team and have a specific responsibility for ensuring that the management structure reflects the quality standard, so that compliance with this Quality Policy is maintained and improved.
In order to provide a quality service, Safety-Zone Ltd requires staff to be suitably trained, supervised and supported. In particular, the directors will support the following,
- Each member of staff will have a personal development plan/portfolio in which their training needs are identified, and a plan made as to how such needs will be met.
- Each member of staff will be offered training to meet current regulation and National Standards.
An important element of the improvement process is management follow-up. As such, the quality policy and management system are reviewed and updated regularly to take account of changing circumstances and client requirements.
This can be achieved by,
- Establishing a timetable for management review meetings, to review progress and to give a clear signal to customers and staff that management is committed to improvement.
- Ensuring that all the improvement tasks are reviewed regularly, and relevant action is taken where necessary
- Help is given to resolve any problems that are being encountered in achieving any improvement objectives.
Robin Clark Managing Director Date: 1st Jan 2022