NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing RiskBook This Course
The NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk will help you develop risk management skills that can be used in any organisation, industry, and job, anywhere in the world!
Effective risk management helps ensure better decisions are made that will protect people, organisations, and reputations. NEBOSH and IIRSM have combined their expertise in education and risk to deliver a qualification that can help you achieve this.
Who is this course for?
The NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to be able to identify, evaluate, and manage organisational risks and understand their impacts. It is particularly relevant for risk professionals looking to gain a broader view of risk beyond a specialism such as health and safety, quality, or business continuity.
What will I learn?
By studying this qualification, you will learn:
- The principles of risk and risk management
- The risk management process and framework based on ISO 31000
- The relationship between psychology and decision-making
- How to analyse the environment in which an organisation operates, identifying potential risks and opportunities
- The relationship between risk management, business continuity, crisis management and organisational resilience
How will this course help me?
- Broaden knowledge – provides a comprehensive overview of risk and risk management, which is helpful if you currently focus on a particular
- aspect of risk such as health and safety
- Transferrable skills – the skills gained can be used in any organisation, industry, and job, anywhere in the world
- Professional development – your studies will help you develop risk
- management skills that are in demand
- Recognition – you will be eligible to apply for Associate membership of IIRSM, at a discounted rate for the first year.
Advantages for employers
This qualification can help you to:
- Build valuable in-house expertise
- Demonstrate your commitment to effective risk management
- Better protect your people, reputation, and profits
Where can I take a course leading to the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk?
This qualification is initially available via eLearning only, which means you can complete your studies at a time, place, and pace convenient to you.
Details of NEBOSH Learning Partners that are accredited to support Learners completing this eLearning course can be found on the NEBOSH website.
How is it assessed?
Your knowledge and understanding of the syllabus are tested by an onscreen multiple-choice examination. It is available on-demand, which means once you have completed the eLearning course, you can take the assessment at any time and will receive your results immediately.
Back to the NEBOSH Course List