IOSH Environment for BusinessBook This Course
Course Duration: 1 Days
Course Location: Throughout Scotland and regularly in Inverness, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, and Dundee /or client-specific
Aims & Objectives
- Improved organisation-wide environmental awareness, culture, and appreciation of environmental impact
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace and organisational processes
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain.
The course consists of the following:
- What is meant by the term ‘environment’
- How the environment can impact upon organisations
- How organisations can impact the environment
- Ways in which organisations can minimise environmental risks, and maximise sustainable opportunities
Environment for Business is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide, who require an awareness of environmental impact and sustainability.
They won’t suddenly become environmental experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle relevant issues within their organisation. Importantly, Environment for Business makes a powerful case for environmental awareness and sustainability being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
Delegates who successfully complete a short answer test and practical assessment will receive an IOSH Environmental for Business accredited certificate.
The price of this course is subject to vat (at the standard rate) but includes:
- IOSH registration and certification fees
- IOSH Environment for Business course book
Back to the IOSH Course List