Nebosh HSE Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at WorkBook This Course
Anyone involved in managing workplace health and safety risks including those who undertake risk assessments.
Course Duration: 1-Day
Course Dates: 25th Sept 2023
Course Cost: £248.00 + VAT and Includes the NEBOSH Assessment Fee and Course Workbook
Who is the qualification designed for?
Anyone involved in managing workplace health and safety risks including those who undertake risk assessments. The content will be particularly useful to employers, managers, supervisors, SHE champions and union and health and safety representatives.
Benefits for students
The NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risk and Risk Assessment at Work is an introductory level qualification. It is structured around the health and safety regulator for Great Britain, the Health and Safety Executive’s approach to controlling the risks caused by workplace hazards.
You will learn how to:
- Identify hazards and be aware of some of the resources that can help
- Assess risks in low to medium risk premises using simple HSE tools
- Evaluate risks in a proportionate and sensible manner
- Identify suitable control measures.
Benefits for employers
The NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risk and Risk Assessment at Work will help you to:
- Have confidence as your team will be trained in HSE’s current approach to health and safety risk management
- Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house risk management expertise
- Upskill your teams so they can carry out risk assessments in the right way and to the right standard
- Create a safe and healthy work environment
Notional learning hours
It is expected that this qualification will be delivered over the equivalent of one day (depending on the mode of study).
Back to the NEBOSH Course List