IOSH GovernanceBook This Course
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Location: Inverness / Aberdeen
Aims & Objectives
The masterclass is designed to increase the confidence of a Board to measure OSH outputs effectively, helping them to identify the right questions to ask on OSH from the perspective of good governance, both as individuals and as part of a collective.
In this Course Delegates will learn to:
- Highlight breakdowns and success factors in corporate governance relating to OSH
- Identify international standards occupational safety and health as well as standards relating to broader sustainability
- Investigate the key questions to health-check strategic strengths and weaknesses in corporate governance and to challenge Board reports constructively
- Prioritise the key principles and elements of good corporate governance
- Improve corporate governance through a more integrated approach to the OSH discipline.
Senior people who are accountable for the strategic direction and oversight of their organisation.
Back to the IOSH Course List